Saturday, February 19, 2011

scrumdiddlyumptious

There is a certain beauty to a really good Friday.

Things that make a good Friday better?
1) 68 degree weather
2) driving with all the windows down
2a) in February
3) singing to awesome music in the car
3a) while [see #2]
3b) see #2a
4) seeing Heather Strube
5) drinking a delicious cappuccino from Atwaters
5a) eating lime and lemon bites while [see #5] and [see #4]
6) sitting on my couch after a long day and watching nonsense TV
7) finishing a book I've been reading for way too long
8) typing a blog entry while lounging in bed
9) the promise of EVERY Roald Dahl audiobook delivered to me within the next week, care of my awesome brother

combine numbers 1 through 9. Perfect day attained.

[annnd one late edition:
10) a facebook status war with my brother that went 62 posts long across two different profiles.]

No comments: